We just installed scriptrunner and the Behaviors function isn't listed anywhere. Is this a bug or am I looking in the wrong place? I have followed instructions https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/behaviours-overview.html and it doesn't seem to be anywhere.
This is a screenshot of the menu I am given in admin:
Thanks in advance for any help.
From your labels and screenshot, I think you are using Atlassian Cloud.
This cannot (yet) support Scriptrunner Behaviours.
I am sorry, but you will need to come up with a different way to enforce your rules. If you could describe what you need here, our more Cloud-focussed members may have some great ways to do it.
Ah, ok.
I am trying to make a dynamic check list in an issue where fields hide or appear depending on which box is selected. Is this possible to do on the cloud version?
No, Cloud does not support this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.