Heres the gist. We have a custom field for stories/sub-tasks called "migration blocker" (yes, no). We also have a dashboard showing all Stories, required for migration by sprint.
We're running into issues where a story will have 5 subtasks on it. 4 of which are required for migration, one is not. So I'd like to automate that when the 4 marked ("required for Migration" = yes) are done, the custom field on the Parent story changes "required for migration" to no, thus taking it off my dashboard.
From the start the story needs to show it's required for migration, as 4 of the 5 subtasks are, but once that's completed we no longer need to track it towards this specific deadline.
I made this automation, but I don't think it will work after looking at it because I need ALL subtasks marked 'Yes' to be done as well as if there are say, only 2 subtasks but neither are required for migration to automatically changes the story's custom field to "no".
