Hi!
I'm trying to add users to my Atlassian site (cloud), but i get this error message:
I assume you have been able to add user to this project previously? There was a reported issue on this a week or so back but I thought it was resolved. If you are able to reproduce please let me know.
I just tried like moments before i posted the question. Still can't add users
Hi Rando,
Can you verify that you have not exceeded the number of users allowed under the Free subscription? I believe it is 10.
Do you have Confluence, also? Or just Jira?
I have only three users including myself and i just want to add two more. I do have confluence.
How many users are using Confluence?
Hi, sorry for the late reply, looks i didn't get a notification. 2 Users are using confluence at the moment.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.