Hi @kalaivanan S
When you say you have the same sprint name in two different projects, do you mean on two separate boards?
Sprints appear on boards based on the issues they are connected to, so if the created sprint has issues which appear in both board filters, then it will come up in both locations.
There's a simple method to check this:
The alternative is to perform a JQL search for just Sprint = <Sprint Name> and look whether an issue from the "other" board has been added to this sprint.
If there is a crossover in the board filters - or an incorrectly added issue to this sprint - you can take action to correct the issue
Ste
Here issue is, I am having two different board. Intially I had created a sprint 1 in board 1 and then sprint 2 in board 2.. Now when I go to board 1, sprint 1 name got changed and in the both the board sprint 1 is being displayed with the combined list of issue count. I am not able to close the sprint 1, it shows you have some more pending issues which actually resides in board2. Some bug on Jira side. we are observing this from last 1 week.
Can you provide screenshots of the two different boards' backlog view and the error you receive in regards to Sprint 1 being closed / the modified sprint name?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.