First I would like to say thanks up front and ahead of this. (Quick background) We were using Spiceworks as our help desk and Inventory system prior to switching to JIRA. I am completely new to JIRA at the moment so doing much reading. I use to attach certain processes inside SpiceWorks to some Google bots and API's i made to handle some help desk automation task.
My question is, what is now the best add-on or route to start researching for tasks such as if a help desk technician, sets a issue into a certain status (lets say disable (ERPNAME) user account, I would like then to have a BAT or script called that will run our stored procedures to handle this task in our ERP local SQL server.
1. Can i do this all within JIRA itsef or do I need a add-on
2. Is there a general example of using a trigger to call a local custom BAT (c#, python,perl, etc) script to handle a task outside of JIRA?
Is this beyond what the purpose and case usage of JIRA's scripting capabilities? Currently I have obtained the ScriptRunner add on and have been reading on it. Any guidance or directional help would be greatly appreciated.