Hi!I'm working on a classic project and when I create en filter, the Epic Link column is shown correctly, but the Epic name is empty.
Hi @Gaby S.
The Epic Name will only be shown if the issue type is "Epic" - this field is only populated on Epics, not on any other issue.
For the Epic's children, the name will usually be visualised via the issue search in "Epic Link"
Ste
Thanks for the feedback!
The issue is that when I export the filter to Google sheet, the Epic Link shows the URL and not the Epic Name.Is there any way to display the Epic parent name of a ticket?Thanks!
Not by default - but you can use Automation to populate a field with the name.
To do this you'll need to be a Jira Admin / Site Admin and then this is how I've done it:
^ This will provide a new field which duplicates the Epic Name when a child issue is created/updated. This custom field is text-based - so you can include it in your issue columns in your search, and export it as the name rather than the Epic Link's Issue Key.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.