Hello, I'm trying to create a JQL query to list all types of items in a project (tasks, stories, epics ...) that have linked items that have originated in another project, can you help me with this please? if i even find the answer i post it here.
Unfortunately you need some third party plugin like JQL Search Extensions for Jira & reports
here is the query :
Find all issues which are linked or links project JQL
issue in linkedByIssueProject("JQL")
Hi @Stelio Becker
To confirm, you're looking to locate:
As you're looking to have a sub-query in the filter, I think you'd need to consider a more advanced JQL app - such as Scriptrunner
Using this app you could have:
issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("project != 'Project 1'") and Project = "Project 1"
^ This gives you all the issues in Project 1 which are linked to an issue which is in any project other than Project 1
Ste
That's exactly it, you got it right. I'll take a look at the plugin you reported. thank you
That's it, you got it, thanks, I'll see the plugin you indicated
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.