My question es maybe a dummy question, but I need to know what causes the diferences in de DESCRIPTION system field between two instances of jira cloud. See atached files.
It is very likely that one instance is a newer instance. I have noted some differences with the newer instances. Sometimes these differences catch up as the older instances are updated but not always.
Hi Jack. Thanks!
I thought the cloud instances were all the same.
In the first case my client report a bug (that not occur allways, and I can not to reproduce in my instance).
ERROR Reported: The system field Description when is edited from the board, have a strange behaviur:
1. What is written automatically is erased
2. Autocomplete does not allow writing.
Do you have any idea about it?
Thanks in advance!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.