Hi Guys,
is it somehow possible to grant issue permission to a user in a specific next-gen-project without giving permission to other issues in the project (or the project in general)?
Use case: from time to time users from other projects should be able to view or collaborate on a specific issue in our next-gen-project, but not see the other issues in our project.
I already figured out that I could create custom roles, and deny access to any issue by default, but only the ones, the role should be able to see (by "adding" the role permission on this specific issue).
But that does not match the use case. I would like to achieve that on user level, not on role level (since a role may include several users, what is not granular enough). Is this somehow possible? By an addon or so? I can't imagin I am the first one having this request.
As a workaround, I could create a custom role for every single user who should access our project, but this seems not to be a proper/practical solution.