Hi
I am trying to bulk change Jira (Bug) issues.all of the issues are in status "Resolved", and I want to close them
When I try to bulk change them, I only see the option of "Reopen issue"
How can I enable the option of "Close issue"?
Thanks,
Rafi
Hi @Rafi Itskovich
Just to confirm, when you go into Bulk Transition (Issue Search > Bulk Edit) you're not seeing the transition option of "Close"?
It's likely in this instance you're either:
^ This is assuming you're using a Classic project - if this is Next-Gen, let us know
Ste
Hi Stephen
I do have Project Admin permissions
But, thanks to you, I found out that we have a condition that only the assignee can close a Bug
Thank you for your quick and great help!
Awesome - great to hear!
If this answer helped you identify the issue, would you be able to press "Accept Answer"? This helps other users who locate this question know the solution worked!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.