Hi all,
First post here & new to Jira, we are in the process of setting up a bi-direction Jira - SNOW integration (using Jira Spoke in SNOW) and all is going well except we are getting duplicate tickets created. On investigating further, it looks like the initial ticket is created as expected but seconds later a duplicate ticket seems to be triggered by the webhook.
We suspect we will need 2 webhooks (create & update) with different JQL queries to support the integration process.
I'm not sure how to configure the JQL for 'create'
Our update JQL looks like this : JQL: project = "Hyper Care" AND issuetype = Bug
I'm not sure how to set it up for 'create' to stop the duplicate. I suspect it will be something like: project = "Hyper Care" AND issuetype = Bug AND <<created by is SNOW Integration user
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Sean