my developers have access to their projects.
but, something happened and i lost all access to the application. I am able to login but without any rights to any module.
thanks
Hi @Ido Niv
When you say lose access to all modules - do you mean just projects? Or the application itself (IE you cannot access admin settings, etc)?
And just to confirm, you're on the Free version?
Ste
Hi @Ste Wright
yes, I am on the free version now. i think it was switched recently from paid.i don't have access to the admin settings.
i cannot access the admin settings:
"You do not have access to Jira settings or Atlassian admin, contact your Jira admin to grant you access."
which is odd since I am the account owner....
Thanks
I would seek out another user in your instance who has Site Admin access.
I'd check first that you still have Jira Software application access - you can be active on a site without application access, meaning all you can do is login but not see anything.
To check this your Admin can:
Because this is a Free site it's less likely to be permissions-based as permissions are for paid plans.
unfortunately I am the only admin.
I can see i am
any other option?
Hello @Ido Niv,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
I can see that you have two accounts on the site. One account is a Gmail and the other one is a custom domain.
Your admin account is the Gmail one, so please, log out of your account or open an incognito window and access Jira using your Gmail.
After that, you can follow the steps @Ste Wright mentioned to go to Cog icon (Jira settings) > User management.
On this page, you can find your other account (the custom domain one) and add the groups site-admins and jira-administrators, so both of your accounts will have administrator rights.
Please, give it a try and let us know how it goes.
Regards,Angélica
Hi @Angélica Luz
my gmail account only has bitbucket and my custom domain account only has jira.
so from my gmail i cannot access jira settings
What shall i do?
Ido
Thank you for the details, @Ido Niv.
Checking on another tool, I'm able to see that you had 3 accounts on the site and two of them are a Gmail account.
One Gmail account is deactivated, which probably is the one you access Bitbucket and the other one is active and the only site admin in Jira.
The Gmail you need to use to access Jira is ixxaxxxiv@gmail.com.
thank you!
problem solved!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.