Not really sure of the best way to word this but I'm wondering if there is any ways to not include in a JQL search a component that isn't tagged with other components. I have provided an example of the dataset I'm working with. I would like to return all the ones that do not contain "Hardware" strictly. I would like to only see FC-48 and FC-31 drop off since they are the only ones that are tagged with only Hardware and not other components. But I want to keep the other ones such as FC-32 even though its tagged with Hardware I need it show up still since it has another component called Assembly and I need to still pull stuff that has other components even if its tagged with the Hardware. My current filter removes anything that has "Hardware" as the component. Does anyone know any way of doing this?
My current filter that I'm working off of: project = "FC" AND issuetype = Task AND (component not in ("Hardware") OR component is EMPTY)