Hi,
My need
I want to set up automation that after 3 days in states (Awaiting customer or Awaiting Approval) to comment to customer that we need their response and we will resolve after 7 days.
After 7 days in states (Awaiting customer or Awaiting Approval) add a comment notifying we resolved the issue. Transition the incident to resolved.
What i would like help with
I wanted to configure it with "Automation for Jira" that is now integrated and a far more powerful tool, but i can not find a trigger for time in state.
Does anyone know how to give me the above with the new automation?
Alternative
I have configured this with 4 automation in the old automation workflow and it works, but i either dont know how to add a "Dear *Reporter name*" to this. I know what the reporter tag is in Automation for Jira but don't know what works in the old one.
If you know the answer to this, it could also work.