I am wondering if there is a WP plugin that can get issues from the jira api. There are some old plugins that aren't supported anymore. I just want a recommendation, a plugin that can GET the issues.
Hello @Fatlum Haliti
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Here are some apps that integrate WordPress with Jira so you can get/create Jira issues directly from WordPress:
Zapier - Connect Jira Cloud to WordPress
Tray.io
Workato
The most used app from the suggested above would be Zapier, which I already tried and worked like a charm to achieve the goals I needed.
Let us know if you have any questions.
Thank you very much! I will check them out and see what I can do.
Hello,
My company also proposes a native WordPress plugin that interfaces with JIRA and allows you to present a tabular view of a filter of issues and even to create issues directly from WordPress.
There's lots of features, you can have a view at its use on our blog:
https://snowlinesoftware.com/ourblog/
A bit late, but here is one:
https://www.lewe.com/jira-connector.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.