The priority score field (issue field) isn't updated when the score is calculate. I noticed the new field 2 days ago and added it to my next-gen project. But it doesn't work as I expected.
I notice that you have two priority score fields, one from the Foxly app, the other seems to be a standard custom field.
If you're interested in the second one calculating, you'll need to look at the automation or script you created to populate the field.
The other field is from the app itself. I contacted Foxly and they'll push a fix to update the field. The field was newly added to the app but it didn't get the score value updated when they released it.
I don't understand - the Foxly field seems to be valid.
Hi @Noureldin Ali ,
just to let you know we also introduced an option to store Metrics in a custom field 🎉
That will, for example, enable you to connect Story points field in Jira with Estimated size metric in Foxly via automation for Jira. You can find more info in our docs.
I hope you're enjoying Foxly, if you have any trouble or suggestions on how to improve the app let us know
Nikki from Jexo
Hi Nikki,
That is great news 🎉
Kudos to the team. This indeed will be very helpful to our workflows.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.