Hi,Could somebody help me, I cannot download JIRA through google sheet since this morning
Yesterday was fine. But this morning I cannot download.
Hi @PPIC ,
Have you already waited for some time as the error message suggests?
If the problem persists, it would be good if you provide more information how you connected your Google Sheet with Jira so that people can help you. Did you use this app by Atlassian?
Cheers,
Matthias.
Hi Matthias
Yes, i waited almost 6 hours but it still error.
I connect using an addon called: Jira Cloud for Sheet.
Then i connect my jira account as requested.
It was run fine previously.
But i got error since this morning.
Would you please help to find what's wrong with it?
There’s not much I can do, but you could ask the app support directly: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220382/jira-cloud-for-google-sheets-official?hosting=cloud&tab=support
Matthias
Hi Matthias,
Great, thank you for the link, I will contact them accordingly
Regards,
Alfred.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.