Here the Error while I am trying to create a backup in Jira service desk :
"Export error
Please try again later or contact support if error persists. "
*I saw in https://status.atlassian.com/ that Jira Core has an issue with creating a backup, but in the Service Desk everything okay.
Does anyone know if the issue affected also on Service Desk Jira?
**UPDATE **
Hi everyone,
Now I created as successfully a backup in Jira Service Desk and the issue in Jira Core still unfixed According to atlassian.com.
I suggest reporting to Atlassian support if someone still facing this issue in Jira Service Desk .
Thanks
I have seen a couple of other posts w/ the same error so I suspect there is an issue in certain cloud instances. I would suggest reporting to Atlassian Support.
Service Desk lives on Core as a platform. If Core is failing to do something, then it affects Service Desk because Service Desk is relying on Core to do it.
You've found the right error to monitor, I'm afraid you'll need to watch that and try again when Atlassian fix it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.