I'm having troubles on tagging users in the comment section.
The flow is below:
When status is changed, check if initiator is from QA and if version is any of versions (cited below)
action is to assign to another person then comment (auto tag the new assignee)
But the problem is on the comment, it tags the previous assignee (QA) rather than the new assignee,
I guess the comment (action) executes earlier than the assign to (action).
I tried placing then inside the If condition but it did not work and outside the first if conditions (at the end after if conditions are satisfied, had to place control the comments since it goes wrong)
but it still tags the last assignee on the comment.
So it assigns the correct person but tags the previous assignee/initiator in the comment.


Thanks in advance for the people that'll help me find a work around.