I have added the workflow from Workflow Schemes and now I'm confused how should I add it to the project
Hi @Glory Mercy ,
Once you import the workflow from the workflow schemes, the workflow will be in the inactive section of the Workflows.
To add it to the project, go to Project -> Project settings -> Workflows -> Add Workflow -> Add Existing. This section lists all the workflows in your instance from which you can choose and select the issue type(s) to which you would like to add the workflow and then publish the workflow.
Hope it helps!
Thanks,
Reshma
Hi Reshma,
I'm on free plan of Jira, and I don't see an option called "Workflows" under Project Settings
I see that you are using a NextGen project and the one I have given is for a classic software project.
I have quickly checked but it seems the workflow customization isn't available yet for Next-Gen projects. I have found What’s new in Jira Software Cloud page which says that workflow editor ni nextgen software project is going to come in 2020.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.