When looking at Story items in the backlog, I want to be able to see the Status of each story. "Ready for grooming", "Ready for sprint", etc. But I haven't found a way to display Status on the Agile board I use (Agile board, Plan view).
Versions and Epic display, so currently I'm using the Version field as a workaround to track story ‘readiness’ in relation to priority in the backlog.
Consequently, since my backlog contains Stories from multiple projects, I've got to create the same "status-as-version" versions for each project. It's a kludge and tends to messy things up.
How do I get the Status to show up on the scrum board? Ideally in a manner similar to how Epic and Version are displayed now. But anything would help.
Note: Status does display in the side panel if I select a particular Story, but I want/need to be able to see the statuses for all Stories at the same time. Again, similar to Epic and Versions.
Version-as-Status.jpg