I want to add add text from table to shape created by gliffy macro? Is there a way to achieve it? Is there any other macro that can help achieving same result?
Hi Srikanta!As far as I know, there's not an automatic way to transform your table into shapes in Gliffy. It's helpful to know that's a feature you'd be interested in — thank you!Samie
Hi Samie,
I want to add a shape and display the table data in shape. Example: I have a pentagon image and want to add text from JSON Table response that is stored in Table Plus.
Thanks for the specific example! I still don't think I've got a solution for you, though... Being able to pull data into the diagram automatically would be really useful, so I'm making sure our PM knows you were looking for this capability.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.