HI,
I want to have a query that indicates when all the linked 'is blocked by' issues are not Done. I want to use this in the Card Colors settings on a board so that I know if an issue is blocked by something else. When all the 'is blocked by' issues are Done, I should not see that color anymore.
I have been trying to use ScriptRunner to accomplish this, but in the ScriptRunner Enhanced search, when I use a query like:
issuekey = <issue key> and issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("status != Done", "is blocked by") AND resolution IS EMPTY
I get the following error:
Search parsing timed out. You probably have a subquery that returns too many issues.
I don't understand why that would happen for a specific issue where it only had 2 'is blocked by' issues linked to it.
Also, if I do get this to work, can I put the resulting query in the JQL field of the Card Colors? Would it pick up ScriptRunner syntax?
Thanks in advance for your help.