Hi,
we are running a Kanban-board for our project.
Unfortunately I didn't find any way to change the ordering of my stories, which left the backlog (and therefor also changed the status from `BACKLOG` to `SELECTED FOR DEVELOPMENT` and later into `DOING`)
When I'm still in the backlog-view all the stories in `DOING` disappear, but only the `SELECTED FOR DEVELOPMENT` stay there. As well as the subtask (which looks quite confusing, as they don't have the right parent anymore, but some random other story, which has the correct status).
What is really hard now is that I have to change the stories to `SELECTED FOR DEVELOMENT` again to let them reappear and consequently be able to change the ordering (their rank). After doing that I can then reset the stories to `DOING` again.
Is there any chance to keep all the stories in the top `open`-pane until the are `DONE`? How would I do that?
Thanks!
Thomas
P.S. When I create a SCRUM-board, I don't have this issue at all.