I've just created 2 projects now. They appear in my list of projects - https://dtx.atlassian.net/projects.
However when I click into one of the projects (e.g., going to https://dtx.atlassian.net/projects/UDV) I get the error:
This project isn't available
It may have been deleted or your permissions may have changed.
View a list of all projects
Any ideas why that would happen? I'm the owner of the new projects (I created them!), so it shouldn't be a permissions issue.
Hello @rich , this is most probably a permission issue. If you are Jira Admin, can you try using "Permission Helper" to confirm if you have "Browse Projects" role permission for a specific project.
None of the projects have any issues yet. So I can't use the permission help. The permission helper requires that I enter an issue...
Created a test issue in one of the new projects (e.g., https://dtx.atlassian.net/browse/UDV-1). When I try to visit that link I see this error:
Make sure that this issue actually exists in that project. If it does, try again in a few minutes. If you still can't link to the issue, contact your Jira admin.)
I also cannot look up that issue in the permission helper. It's not available.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.