I have been using the next-gen project in Jira.
I have added the time tracking field for the issue(sub-task) in issue types menus in its Jira board
{
"update": {},
"fields": {
"summary": "AS Handover u0026 Brief Meeting",
"issuetype": { "id": "10943" },
"project": { "key": "JSIDB" },
"description": {
"type": "doc",
"version": 1,
"content": [
{
"type": "paragraph",
"content": [
{ "text": " ",
"type": "text"
}
]
} ] },
"fixVersions": [
{ "id": "36414" }
],
"duedate": "2020-05-04",
"parent": { "id": "259818" },
"timetracking": { "remainingEstimate": "0", "originalEstimate": 60.0 } }
} I am creating an issue (sub-task) through create issue api - "https://companyname.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/issue/"
and above code-block is the body been sent with the end-point.
It returns me the response with the following error
{
"errorMessages": [],
"errors": { "timetracking": "Field 'timetracking' cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown."
}
} Any suggestions for the problem mentioned above wherein I can add time tracking values to issue.