Hi, I´m requesting for help because since a week ago we can't add colors to the issues.The card were you can select yellow, green, orange, etc... is dissapear.Thanks!
Hi @Regli Núñez -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
To configure the card colors, you need to have the project admin permission.. Once you have that, you navigate to Board settings > Card Colors.
When you say you can't add colors, what are you seeing? Is the option missing or something else?
Here is the documentation for configuring cards: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/customize-cards/
Best regards,
Bill
Hi BillThank you for your answer, I mean the issue color highlighting that you can change in a option that now it's not in the issue. All this time before, we can change the colors in a little squares that was in the issue options, and a week ago this option is dissapear.The line of color that you can see in the left of the cards in this image.
Okay, that is definitely a Classic project. If it was Next-Gen, you could not change the card colors.
Can you see the ... at the top right side of the board? If not, check with the project admin to see if they have changed permissions for who has access.
Yes, I can see the tree dots.
Hello to all the community.I have been in discussions with the technical team and it is now possible to add colors and modify them again in the issue cards in Jira.They have reversed the problem of the last update.
A greeting and thanks to all!.
Hi @Regli Núñez
I am curious...what was the issue that caused the problem?
I think the issue was that maybe they eliminated this option in the new actualization.
Best regards Bill!
Hola como puedo personalizar el color de las tarjetas o de las etiquetas en Jira Work Management ?? la solución que veo en este post es para otros productos
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.