Hi support,
I have team of 8 member and out of 8, 5 has been assigned to the story,
Is it possible to find the name of the member which are not assigned.?
Is it possible to find it will some in single report ?
Best Regards,
Amit
Hi Amit, welcome to the Community. It sounds like you are trying to assess workload for your team. There are various ways to achieve your goal but let me start with what I "think" would be best.
Create a Dashboard for your team and use various gadgets to assess workload. I like the Two dimensional gadget where you can have the y-axis be the assignee and the x-axis maybe the status or some other field. This will give you a quick view of the number of issues assigned to each user and in what status. You can click on the numbers to drill down into the actual issues. You can also you the Workload Pie chart to show percent distribution.
I am using the same gadgets. But i am able to fetch the team member which is not assigned to project. even though i have used the in operator for the asignee. Can you help me on this . I need to fetch team member whether they are assigne dor not?
Now I'm not sure I understand your question.
Can you share your JQL? Which of the following (if any) are you asking...
I have 10 team member . Out of 10, 5 team member has assigned to user story. I am using the 2 dimensional gadgets.
eg JQL : assignee in ( A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K) and type= story
It is fetching the records of 5 team member which are assigned to story and rest team member which are not assigned to story are not showing.
I want like this
Name Status
Open
A 1
B 1
C 1
D 2
E 1
F 0
G 0
H 0
I 0
J 0
K 0
what changes i have to add in the query.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.