Can I customize protected comments (viewable by only certain groups) to have a different color font or background?
Here's the scenario: we have two groups Project Managers (who create the tickets) and Production Engineers (who perform the work). I was asked to create text boxes for feedback to be reviewed in a weekly meeting. To avoid tempers flaring, I was asked to make it so one group could not see the other groups comments (and vice versa).
I don't want to use an issue collector for two reasons.
- For audit purposes, all relevant information needs to be included in the ticket.
- Porting the necesssary information over to the issue collector may be cumbersome and reduce the likelihood of feedback.
Is it possible to search for issues with protected comments? If not, I planned on placing a custom field checkbox at the bottom of each screen to denote which issues have comments. This, of course, would be searchable.
Any feedback or tips would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!