Steps I'm taking
Hello @Kathy Watters , thanks for the detailed explanation. That's so odd. Since, you are a site admin can you goto "Shared Filters" and see if you find your filter there?type gg --> enter "shared filter"orsettings --> system --> shared filters
Thanks for your response! I went to settings --> system --> shared filters to search for my filter and it is not there.
Thanks for your response. I went to setting --> systems --> "shared filter" and it does not show up there.
I was trying to see if the filter access was changed but looks like it is still a private filter.Here is another way to edit permissions of your filter :goto all filters --> click on the filter and then click on details which gives you details of your filter --> Click on Edit Permissions --> add group or project --> save
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.