Hi
We are finding it difficult to access Tempo from various areas across our business is their a known issue?
If so what is the timeline for resolve?
Thanx
Caroline
I'm also having this issue. Looking at status, request time has blown out in the last few minutes/hours: https://status.tempo.io/#
Hi Caroline - the Tempo team is investigating the issue. You can follow and subscribe to updates on our status page here: https://status.tempo.io/
Let me know if you need further information!
Best,
Ólöf, Tempo team
Hi Ólöf,
Same issue here, Tempo is not loading.
Even https://status.tempo.io/ page is not working, so I cannot track any updates. What's the timeline to resolve the problem to access Tempo?
Hi Alexey - that is strange. The issue was resolved yesterday and the status page is up and running. Would you mind issuing a support ticket with our support team so they can investigate further?
If you want to issue a support ticket, you can do so here: https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/6
I recommend you include information such as whether you are on cloud or server and whether this problem is affecting only you or all teams at your organisation.
I hope the issue gets resolved quickly for you, the support team will be more than happy to help.
Ólöf
Thank you. I've opened a ticket. Hope to get problem resolved soon.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.