I can't find where I can add the project role. Could you please give the detail guideline? Thanks
Best Regards
Tran Le
Go to Administration, System, then you will find 'project roles' on the left hand side under 'security' in the menu
Hi @Tran Le,
Have a look at the Jira documentation on managing project roles.
Hi,
Here what I got from the Security Tab. There's no place for choosing the project roles. Is it the wrong place?
I can't find the place to add the project roles after going to Administrator/System/Security. Is there any wrong is my step. Here is what I got from the Security tab
Hi @Tran Le ,
You can navigate to https://yoursite.atlassian.net/secure/project/ViewProjectRoles.jspa
and add the project roles.
Hope it helps!
Thanks,
Reshma
Got where I can find it. Thank u
Got where I can find it. Thank a lot for your help
Thanks. I got it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.