The report shows me duplicate each of the values of a custom field.
It´s represent a few projects with the same context for the custom field in one issue type
What could be the cause? And how can be fixed?
Hi @Sofia Quintero
When you examine your JQL that you use for this gadget, are the values actually the identical for the custom field, or slightly different (e.g. extra spaces)? You can check that by running the JQL separately in issues and filters and comparing the results.
Best regards,
Bill
Hi @Sofia Quintero ,
I noticed the same issue when I was using Next Gen projects so we added a feature to our app Custom Charts for Jira that merges values that have the same names.
You can see it helps for statuses in this example, but also works well for priority and all other field types
The app also has a lot of other features that could be useful like the ability to select the colors and order of the segments. It also comes with a wide range of chart types. You can test it out here on our interactive app playground.
I hope that helps!
Tom - Custom Charts Product Manager
Hi @Bill Sheboy I use the custom field in the "Statistic Type" of the gadget, no in the jql query
Thanks for that information, Sofia.
How do you select the issues for that gadget: with just one project or with a query?
However you do this, I was suggesting using that same selection criteria to check if the values of the custom field are indeed identical, or not. (e.g. "Low" vs "Low ")
@Bill Sheboy
I select the issues fot he gadget by a JQL query that includes a few projects.
Let me try your search suggested
Is your JQL looking for Next Gen projects ? This could be the reason since each project will have its own options and even with the same name their options would be different for each project.
@Italo Qualisoni [e-Core]Sorry what do you mean with "Next Gen projects"?
@Tom Harris - Old Street Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.