Hi guys,
I'm coming from AzureDevOps working with Jira and I'd like to know if there is a possibility we had there in Jira Cloud version.
Let's suppose we have this scenario:
Story A - As a Developer I want XYZ so XPTO - Assigned to Sprint 01
sub-Task 01: develop module X
sub-Task 02: develop module Y
sub-Task 03: test X & Y
Let's consider we were not able to finish testing in Sprint 01 and I move the story to sprint 02... in AzureDevOps, I could move the story and chose which tasks I would assign to Sprint 02... the ones that were closed were kept in Sprint 01 and their time tracking would be kept in Sprint 01.
In Jira, when moving a story, all sub-tasks are moved to sprint 02 too also and I kind of lose track of which tasks were accomplished in Sprint 01 (and time tracking comes together) - this makes the Capacity Chart being messy.
Is there a way to overcome that?
Thanks,
Ciro