Hi,As the title says, I want to create a portal for a Next-Gen project, but I don't see the Channel options in Settings. Is this option available for this type of projects or do I have to create another type or go back to the classic one?
Hi @Leo ,
Next-Gen JSD still in early access and you should enable by following this doc:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-desk-cloud/docs/get-early-access-to-the-next-gen-jira-service-desk-experience/
After having this enable you will be able to create a new project using Service Desk template (which will be available once you enable the early access in your site)
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-desk-cloud/docs/create-edit-and-delete-next-gen-service-desk-projects/
I hope this helps you!
Hi and thank you for the info, but when checking the second link, I noticed that it doesn't says anything related to a portal, is it that this function is now deprecated from Jira. Maybe to get that I will have to create a classic type of project.
It's all about the project type, you will only have portal settings for Service Desk project types.
You need to check if your project is a service desk type under Project Listing
https://YOURDOMAIN.atlassian.net/projects
In my case, I was able to see portal related settings under the project settings.
Thank you, Italo. I found out that I couldn't create a Service Desk Project due to lack of permissions. I will talk to a site-Admin to help me out here, thank you for your help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.