Hi all
I merged two classical JIRA projects into one new next-gen project. It means that I created a next-gen project and migrated issues from the two old projects to the new one. Everything is great apart from the fact that there are a bunch of tasks in the "Done" column that never disappear. It is very annoying since these are old and irrelevant tasks.
Steps that I have taken so far:
1) Wait for 14 days for the tasks to disappear by themselves - this works, BUT only for the tasks that have been created in the next-gen project. Tasks migrated from previous projects have not disappeared for over 4 months
2) In June 2020, the possibility of manually cleaning the "Done" column was introduced - this works well, BUT not for the old migrated tasks. When clicking on the three-dot button in the upper right corner of the "Done" column, the "Clean x Done issues" option does not recognize the old tasks. If there 60 old migrated tasks and 8 normal ones, the option just says "Clean 8 Done issues" although there visibly are 68 issues in the "Done" column
3) I have tried to do some things with fix versions and releases, but this has not helped
I would be super grateful for any clues or ideas