In my account, I have created a project for pretty much EVERY project type. (Classic, Next-Gen, Software, Business, etc.)
I did this for learning and testing purposes.
You can see in this screenshot I have used Cntrl + F to highlight the word "Create" wherever it appears on the "View Screens" page(https://sitetrain.atlassian.net/secure/admin/ViewFieldScreens.jspa)
SCREENSHOT:
https://prnt.sc/tp27ew
However, there is NOT any "Create Issue" screen showing in this page for "Scrum" project type - for some reason it only shows 2 screens which are:
1.) Scrum Default Issue Screen
2.) Scrum Bug Screen
https://prnt.sc/tp2934
The main project I am building out is a "Scrum" project.
And now I want to work on customizing the appearance, fields, field order, tabs, etc. that appear in the "Create New Issue" popup.
However, I am wondering what is the proper way to customize the "Create New Issue" popup for a Scrum project?
Why is there this weird difference in Jira ViewFieldScreens.jspa page - where every project type except Scrum, already shows the "Create Issue" screen with an associated scheme by default?
I wonder if I'm missing something here about Scrum projects - and I don't want to "mess anything up" by changing a scheme setting only for it to cause more problems.