A while ago I asked a similar question with Greenhopper. But if I understand correctly there have been some changes in this area with Agile Board Ranking.
We maintain CSV files of in sequence lists of standard issues that we import for each project. We also use an Agile Board with Ranking enabled, which handles multiple Projects.
The question is when we import issues into a project, how can we maintain the sequence of issues, keeping in mind that if we have multiple projects having a per project SortOrder field won't be sufficient. In any case, any ORDER BY clauses we include in the filter the Agile board is based on seems to be ignored. Eg ordering by 'key' doesn't take place:
category = "webapps" ORDER BY Rank ASC, Key ASC
I'm sure there is a way. At the moment, after importing, I'm having to manually reorder issues.
Thanks very much.
Prem.