I want to send out a system email using my JIRA cloud instance but I'm having trouble having my images appear when I send an email. Is there anyway I can save then somewhere in my instance and link them to my email? I tried saving the images on a Confluence page but was still unsuccessful getting them to link to my email. Any insight on how to get this to work?
Hi Fredrick,
When you say a "system email" who do you mean as the audience?
Boris
The active users in our JIRA Cloud instance
Have you tried saving them as a Jira attachment? It may be easiest to set up an admin notification project or something where you add one of the core groups to a notification scheme and drop comments in there.
OK, so it looks like custom emails are restricted in JIRA cloud and the only way to accomplish it at this time is to maybe use an add on. Thanks for your help. I will just send out the notification without any images. Feel free to add any additional comments.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.