Hi,
After I stopped watching on a specific page, direct notification still comes everytime someone edited the page. How to stop it completely?
Thanks,
Hello Ryota,
Nice to hear from you again!
I see that you asked in another thread, Stop watching all the pages in space. This indeed could be why you're still receiving notifications for that page.
There are also other reasons you could receive notifications. For example, if you're following the person who made the changes, following all blog posts, the entire site, or if you're the original creator of the page.
I hope this helps, but let me know if you have any questions about that.
Shannon
Hello Shannon,
Thank you for your suggestion. Since another thread is not directly related to this topic indeed, I've confirmed the manual and both watching on that page and space are turned off. I didn't follow anyone explicitly. But still every edit makes notification. That is weird.
Ryota,
If you're not the original author of the page, and truly not subscribed to the parent/space or the page itself, you'll want to consult with your site admin.
On our end, we can have a look at the email and the logs in order to know why the notification is still going out. You will need to have your site admin raise another ticket for that too.
Let me know if you're still having trouble having that done!
Shannon,
Thank you for the supplemental information.
I just noticed I am the original author (even it's done by add-on). In that case I can't stop the notification if the other editors want to notify me. Is that correct?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.