Every-time I create a new issue on Jira I'm automatically watching the issue too. Is there a way to disable it?
I found old answers which says it's there in my profile, which I can't find anymore.
I'm using cloud version of Jira.
Thanks
Hello,in profile (top right corner) click "profile"at the bottom of the site is preferences and there is autowatch
You also need to check the notification scheme. Many of them send notifications for the reporter the same as they do for watchers. So turning off autowatch may not change the notifications you're getting.
Great suggestion, @Joe Pitt I just thought we were talking only about watching, because @Kalana Wijesekara doesn't mentioned nothing about notifications But if we are talking about notifications you are completely right!
Thanks a lot for your reply, I still cant find it and feeling very stupid
Thanks a lot for your reply, I still cant find it and feeling very stupid. What I see is in the screenshot here.
Thank you for pointing this out. Basically what I'm trying to achieve is to avoid receiving email notifications by default for issues that I create. I want emails on issues that I intentionally "watch". So I thought if i can stop watching automatically when I create something I'll be able to stop emails too.
I clicked my icon in the top right hand corner of the screen
Then selected "personal settings"
"Watch your issues" was enabled. I changed it to disabled.
I'm on next gen.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.