Hey folks!
I have recently taken over production for my company and have been given to the task of clearing up our many Jira projects. One thing we have as a company is an overall company sprint that pulls in all of the projects and displays them in one sprint for people to easily see their tasks across the multiple projects.
I seem to have an issue where I cannot get Kanban boards to be added to the Sprint. I know it is possible as we have existing Kanban boards displaying on company sprint. I have a vague memory of the old producer showing me a Jquery filter that could be added to a board to make it appear on our company sprint. Unfortunately they have now left the company and I have no way to find out what exactly they did.
For Scrum boards, I simple have to set the project to a "Live Project" and it pulls the sprint into the company sprint.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.