How can I generate reports on the status for each of my projects that are tracked in Jira?
Hi @Abhishek Roy ,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I'm afraid you need to be more specific than the "status of the projects". Do you want to know who's working on which issue or do you want to see issues that are overdue?
Hi @Abhishek Roy for this you need to create a JQL query ,which gives you the right result which you want, add mulitple project >> Save Filter query > Add filter query in report
project in (PROJ_1, PROJ_2) AND ...
Project in (project1,project2) AND (status in (stat1,stat2)
Hello @Abhishek Roy
You can discover more about built-in Jira reports here: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/generate-a-report/
But as an alternative, you can try Time in Status for Jira Cloud to get full and useful
info for company management.
This add-on provides with 7 types of report:
I hope, this info will be helpful for you!
If you have any additional questions. I'm here to help you:)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.