Hi ,
I want to know if there is any way I can update all my test issues in one go in Zephyr for Jira. Are there any jars that I have to add for this feature?
I am new to Zephyr and building on basics.
Hello @adityaared
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Although I'm no specialist in Zephyr, I found the documentation below which give you the step-by-step to edit multiple test cases in Zephyr for Jira:
Bulk Edit Test Cases - Zephyr
Also, if the test cases are added as issue types in Jira, you may also be able to use the Bulk operation feature to bulk update it:
Edit multiple issues at the same time
If the documentation above is not applicable to your scenario, feel free to directly reach out to Zephyr support team in the link below:
NEW SUPPORT REQUEST - Zephyr
Let us know if you have any other questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.