Good morning. Could you please let us know what could be the issue here? I created a query and I am trying to understand what are the total points for each of my members of my team. But something is not working.
Thanks
Hi @rosibel , welcome to the Community. Could you share the actual filter used in the gadget. What is odd is the “d” entered in the advanced search.
Many thanks @Jack Brickey (Thank you for responding). Not sure if this what you need, but the query I am using is this
project = PROJECTABC AND status in (Done, "Release Ready") AND Sprint in (274, 261, 266) AND "Team Assigned" = "team name" AND assignee in (5e4d5b19052b790c9750bfc5) ORDER BY created DESC
So I called that filter in the filter name. Thanks
Thanks. It looks ok. Does it return the expected results when you access the filter itself? Assuming so could you try a different gadget to see if the issue is specific to workload pie? Also could you try a different filter for workload pie, just try selecting the entire project. Further, I would try different spastic type. Just trying to zero in on the cause here.
Thank you again for your response. Yes, the filter gives me the correct results when I run it.
Great ideas there thanks you
So,
I have used other gadgets with the same filter and I can see data coming through and no errors.
I have also selected the whole project in the workload pie and I can see it is showing some data
It looks like the workload pie works for an entire project but not for a filter.
My goal is to get get my member the total story point delivered in a specific period of time. Is there any other way I can get this information?
You mentioned .."Further, I would try different spastic type" not sure what this is, could you please let me know further?
Many thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.