Hi there,
I'm new to Jira software, and there is a story that we need to create or comment on existing issues with email. Mean to send an email with a certain subject to create a new issue or specific subject with details to comment on an existing issues.
I have set up incoming mail handler as following
- Bulk: accept
- CC Assignee: true
- CC Watchers: false
- Create Users: true
- Notify Users: true
- Strip Quotes: true
and I'm trying to email my incoming Jira email address, which is jira@xxxx.atlassian.net with email belong from my personal email ( which is not the email I registered with Jira project).
New issue :
Subject : (Project?) (Issue type) (Issue title)
Body : (details of the issue)
comment existing issue :
Subject : (ISSUE NO?) (Issue type) (Issue title)
Body : (details of the issue)
Seem both emails are ignored and issues or comments are not being created. am I missing anything? Please help
Kan