Hello,
I have uploaded a 46MB and 52MB file to one issue. After that, all images and file attachments are not accessible. I temporarily disabled "New Jira issue view" and deleted these 2 file attachments. When I enable "New Jira issue view" again, the problem returns. I prefer to use "New Jira issue view" especially to enter tables in my comments. I don't have any problem with other Jira issues which never had a large file attachment.
Is there any solution to fix the problem with this one Jira issue? I will need to check all future attachment sizes, unless there is a way to configure the maximum file attachment size. If there is, what is a safe limit size?
Is there a way to send a request to Atlassian to assist in fixing this problem?
Thanks!
Others cannot see images, nor download file attachments.
Images are not visible (above). Attachments are not downloadable (below).