Dear Team,
My requirement is i have a custom field with multi select options(Eg: A , B, C, D). Is it possible to have another grouping in this specific field with selection options say (B, D). Please let me know for further queries on this : )
Hello @Babu Rajaram , I am not sure I understood you correctly, but you can try using Select list (cascading) custom field which allows you to narrow the selection list by branching select fields into parents and children options.
Thank you Sachin. This will help
Disclaimer. I´m employed at the vendor Ease Solutions
Hello @Babu Rajaram ,
just to highlight our add-on CM4J - Context Manager for Jira.
It allows you to create different field options for your custom fields for EACH project separately. You do not depend on your system administrator any more, the project admins can define this.
Best Regards, Bernhardwww.easesolutions.com • LinkedIn • Facebook • Twitter
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.