I have total 500 + remaining time estimate in sprint however when I started the sprint, the burndown only showing 64 odd REMAINING TIME ESTIMATE
Hello @Sourabh Agrawal
Thank you for reaching out.
Per your description, I understand that the remaining estimate displayed in your burndown chart is not the same that was displaying in your backlog when starting a new Sprint. Is that correct?
Also, can you confirm if you are using Jira Next-gen or Classic projects?
This mismatch can be caused by several reasons. The most common are the following ones:
If I misunderstood your scenario or you confirmed that the reasons above did not cause the mismatch, please provide us with some screenshots or video so we can get more details about the problem.
Let us know if you have any questions.
SA: that correct
SA: next-gen projects
SA: The filter is correct and what I have observed is the subtask effort is not getting calculated in the story that's why the burndown is not showing the correct picture. Ex. https://itmebusiness.atlassian.net/browse/IPP-3513
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.