Good morning,
We have 5+ JIRA Software projects set up across our organisation. We are looking for the simplest way to allow users to transfer work from their email accounts to the relevant project in JIRA and manage them from there.
I have set up a mail handler to use the default mail server to automatically create issues in 1 project when an email is sent to jira@<organisation-name>.atlassian.net. I'm lost in the support documentation on how to configure an additional email address for each of the 5+ projects. Ideally I think what we want is:
project1@<organisation-name>.atlassian.net
project2@<organisation-name>.atlassian.net
project3@<organisation-name>.atlassian.net
project4@<organisation-name>.atlassian.net
project5@<organisation-name>.atlassian.net
Is this possible without configuring email accounts with another provider? Is this the correct approach? I can see I could ask users to include the project name in the subject of their email to have it create issues in the correct project, but relying on our users to do this may not have the best outcome.
Look forward to any response/input.